ONE Wake is about people: developing their innate skills and ability to work with each other to identify common problems, to find or create workable solutions, and to work together to implement systemic changes within society to achieve the common good. It’s a non-partisan, multi-ethnic, multi-issue group of religious congregations, associations, and other non-profits in the Wake County area with aggregate membership totaling in excess of 50,000 households.
St. Paul’s has been part of ONE Wake from its origins as Wake County Sponsors in 2018. Our people have become known for consistently showing up at actions and assemblies, offering our voices and energy to move actions forward. ONE Wake helps form leaders from within St. Paul’s by offering guidance on organizing people through relationship building.
- Become informed about how ONE Wake is acting on local issues on the ONE Wake website
- Sign up for email alerts through ONE Wake
- Respond when St. Paul’s asks for folks to show up at assemblies and actions
- Become a leader (someone who has engaged followers) within your group and bring them to ONE Wake actions
- Join a research action team, helping ONE Wake identify solutions to key issues
Reach out to our leadership team of Mary Kintz (email@example.com) and Christina Myers (firstname.lastname@example.org). Let us know you are ready for action by emailing email@example.com.